Monday, May 26, 2014

Charm And Character In College View!



  • Updated kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances
  • Beautiful living room with gas fireplace
  • Dining room with lighted built-in cabinets
  • 4 spacious bedrooms with an abundance of closet space
  • 3 full baths
  • Finished basement
  • Hardwood floors, arched doorways, and built-ins all lend to its charm 
  • Fantastic neighborhood with amazing walk to everything location; school, train, library & more!
  • Large deck with beautifully landscaped fenced-in yard
  • 2 car garage
  • NO Flooding!!!
  • Hawthorne/Sandburg schools
To make an appointment, call or text Anna at 773-991-6155 or email anna_c_wick@yahoo.com

 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. beautiful home, love the deck what is the asking price?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't quite nailed it down yet. Send me an email and I'd be glad to share more details with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute house!
    Hey! I'm taking my state exam for a real estate broker.
    If you don't have any luck selling by owner, let me know, and I'll sell t for you.
    Jen
    7085142037

    ReplyDelete